We at Millionapps143 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) will handle all user information with respect to the Company’s “Zipper Locker” service and all its related services (hereinafter referred to collectively as the ‘Service’) in accordance with the following.
The Company shall collect following user information:
1) the user’s mobile phone number and email address/ a password for Zipper Locker;
2) the phone-book stored on the device;
3) profile information (Service display names, gender, body profile information such as the skin, hair, nails and eye attributes, profile photos, messages etc.), full name, date of birth, and etc.;
4) users’ credit card information upon first purchase;
6) user’s IP address;
7) device information (OS type, serial number, mobile advertising ID, hardware information etc.) browser type, and browser language;
8) anonymous location data, including but not limited to user’s geo-location and WiFi network to which a user’s device is connected or in-range where applicable.
Purpose of User Information
The collected user Information shall be used for any of the following purposes:
1) to find people who the user knows, or who know the user;
2) to provide our services to you;
3) for customer service, security, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
4) to prevent fraudulent use of the Services by any users;
5) to provide you with better advertising and direct marketing experience;
6) to develop our new services and improve our existing services.
7) for aggregated customer analytics and market research purposes.
Disclose the Information
The Company will NOT disclose user information to any third parties without the user`s consent, unless it is disclosed to a third party contractor engaged by the Company as set forth below or is otherwise required by laws and regulations of certain jurisdiction the Company is doing business.
Third Party Contractor
The Company may engage a third party contractor to handle the personal information collected from the users to achieve certain purpose concerning the use of the Service, if Company, at its discretion, believe it to be necessary. The Company will reasonably evaluate the eligibility and capability of such third party contractor, execute a confidentiality agreement with it, and make it set up a system to manage the collected information.
Shared Use of Information
The Company may share the user's personal information with a business partner, provided that the Company shall inform the user of the purpose of information sharing, the name of the business partner, and the information to be shared such a business partner.
The company may share user’s anonymous location data with other third parties for interest-based advertising, aggregated customer analytics and market research purposes.
Measurement of Advertising Effectiveness
To measure the effectiveness of the advertisement, the Company may install third party modules in the smart phone versions of the Services.
No Service provided by the Company is to be used by minors. Consequently, the company will not knowingly collect user information from minors. If, however, the Company, via notice or learn by itself, that it has collected any user information from minors, the Company will deactivate that user account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such user information from our records.
You may limit the disclosure of certain Non-Personal Information by your mobile Device to the Company and our business partners by adjusting the advertising settings on your mobile Device.
If an user has any questions about this Privacy Statement or any complaints or comments on how the Company handle the user information related to the Service, please write to email@example.com.